Friday, March 29, 2013

E I E I O

Ivy LOVES music so much!  She "sings" often, dances (her various dance moves are pretty sweet I might add - this momma's not at all bias! ;) ), and loves to play with her musical instruments and toys.  This afternoon she was gibber-gabbering, and after about an hour of her carrying on, I finally realized she was singing "E-I-E-I-O" from "Old McDonald"!  I was able to catch it on video, and had to share because it's just so darn cute!  She got a little distracted by the phone toward the end! 

We are so blessed to have my mom watch our precious girl while I work, and she loves sharing music and singing with Ivy!  Maybe we have a future pop star on our hands!?  Hopefully she can afford a better camera crew once she's famous! ;)

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see a little update from you guys! Ivy is so so adorable! So glad God gave her to you guys. We just finalized Micah's adoption and had a big party to celebrate. God has done such great things for all of us! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The database architecture of here allows fast keyword query processing.

    ReplyDelete